Most people are not aware of exactly how profitable sitting in front of a computer, typing away an entry or two a day can be. Of course, the profits accumulated through blogs typically cannot replace a day job; the benefit of a successful blog can be the difference between a couple of dollars a month for writing to hundreds or thousands of dollars a month just to write. Simply put, if approached and done the right way, a lot of money can be found in the realm of blogging. Bloggers just have to be aware of their niches, know what they are talking about, have a talent for writing well and interestingly, and follow some of these hints on how to profit.
Through access of some of the suggested sites, a blogger can look to make thousands of dollars by employing some of these sites and tying them together with their own. It is important to realize that most of the money that is made through blogging is made through advertising, whether it is through themselves or through the help of other sites like the ones listed below. With every blogging profit tool is the inclusion of several examples. Enjoy.
- PPC Advertising Networks: Google AdSense, Yahoo! Publisher Network, Chikita, Clicksor
- CPM Advertising Networks: Burst Media, Tribal Fusion, Advertising.com, Value Click
- Direct Banner Advertising: Openads Ad Server, OIO Publisher Ad Platform
- Text Link Ads: TNX, LinkWorth, Text-Link-Ads, Text-Link-Brokers, DigitalPoint Link Sales Forum
- Affiliating Marketing: ClickBank, Azoogle Ads, Commission Junction, Link Share
- Sponsored Reviews: PayPerPost, ReviewMe, BlogVertise, Smorty
- Monetization Widgets: WidgetBucks, SmartLinks, ScratchBack
- RSS Feed Ads: Pheedo, BidVertiser, Feedburner
- Premium Content: SEOMoz
- Private Forums: vBulletin, phpBB, Simple Machines Forum
- Job Boards: Jobbex, JobThread, SimplyHired Job-o-matic
- Marketplaces: Sitepoint, EasyWordpress, Mashable
- Paid Surveys and Polls: Vizu Answers
- In-Text Advertising: Kontera, Vibrant Media
- Pop Ups: PopupAd, Adversal, Tribal Fusion, PayPopup
- Audio Advertisements
Listed above are prime examples of how to make a profit through the use of your blog. Used correctly, these can be the answer to making the most of your professional blogging needs. Most, if not all of these hints are direct ways to make money. Most automatically assume that AdSense ads are the only way to make money, but that is only one of several. Engage all of the resources available to you and find which ones lead to the most success. Through this, you will definitely benefit and gain the monetary values you so desperately long for. Happy hunting and let us know if you know any other ways to make profit from Blogging.