If you liked our content and want to content link from IncrediBlogger, then follow our Copyright Policy :
- First contact me before linking the content.
- After getting the required permission from me, you can continue your next step for publishing the article.
- Make sure that you are not copying the full content or article, only a paragraph upto 6 – 7 lines accepted.
- You must indicate clearly that this content is owned and derived from IncrediBlogger and you must give credits to our website or blog.
- Please do not hotlink our images or files.
- Send us your article link [Permalink].
Copy Content with Attribution Only
According to copyright law, attribution is the requirement used to acknowledge or credit the author of a work which is used or appears in another work.
Attribution is required by most copyright and copyleft licenses. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
Note : Please make sure that you obey these copyright rules and policies, or else the difficulty is yours.
You are allowed to copy our content with attribution only. If we came to know that our content is republished illegally in a blog or website, we will file a complaint with their advertising partners like Google Adense and DMCA department of their web hosting company.